It's tough to get a vehicle properly service. It's as if no one cares.
OK. There's tons of places to get your oil change. But, when you pay someone for an oil change, that's exactly what you get, an oil change.
We service vehicles. Our Premium Preventive Vehicle Service includes and oil change, oil filter change and lubrication of the steering and suspension of the vehicle as required, just like everyone else. However, what makes us different is that we actually service the vehicle. Here's a partial list of what we include:
- Test drive the vehicle to see if there is something wrong that you have not noticed.
- Make sure the horn works
- Test the windshield washers and make sure the wipers work and don't smear
- Make sure all of the exterior lights are working
- Check for any Malfunction Indicator Lights that need attention
- Check the transmission fluid for quantity and condition
- Fill the brake fluid and test the brake fluid for excessive water content. ( Brake fluid is hydrophilic, which means it absorbs water from the air, very slowly over time. The water content should be less than 2%. )
- Check the power steering fluid for quantity and condition
- Check the coolant level
- Test the coolant concentration
- Inspect the coolant condition
- Test the coolant pH. ( Coolant turns to acid when it get old. Acid eats metal. )
- Check the air filter
- Check the crankcase breather filter ( if equipped )
- Inspect the belts for wear and proper tension
- Inspect hoses for leaks and obvious condition problems
- Inspect battery and cable connections
- Inspect the differential for fluid level, condition and leaks
If you need more reasons to bring your vehicle to us for service, see our Oil Change Service page, then check out our Coupons page. Then, bring your vehicle to Clearview Tire & Auto Service for a correct diagnosis and professional guaranteed repairs which includes our Certified Auto Repair Nationwide Warranty. We're in Hopkinsville, not far from Ft. Campbell and we've been here since 1952. Most repairs include one year FREE towing and roadside assistance, good 24/7 coast-to-coast.
- About Us
- My Garage
- Polly's Blog
- Customer Survey
- Contact Us